COVID-19 is an emerging, rapidly evolving situation. Get the latest public health information from Health Canada CLICK HERE to be redirected.
• One entry per person.
• One piece of artwork per entry.
• Entries are free of charge.
• Supplies are not paid for.
• Registration Deadline: March 13, 2020.
• Submission Completion Date: April 13, 2020.
• 3 CASH PRIZES: 1st = $500 | 2nd = $300 | 3rd = $200
• Limit 1 cash prize per person.
• Entry to contest is open to any full-time student that is active in the School of Design & Contemporary Media.
• All participants are required to show progress of their work via social media and tag #OneTabPlasticArt.
• 2D or 3D art of any medium is valid.
• Voting will be open to the public via social media, online polls and/or forms.
• All registered participants will receive regular updates via email about any promotional events.
• Artworks remain the property of the artist, however contestants agree to loan artworks free of charge to OneTab™ and SurfaceScience Inc. for any promotional reasons that may be required for a period of 1 year from date of voting end.
Get your friends and family to follow the conversation so they will be the first to know when voting opens!
Voting will be open to the public via social media, online polls and/or forms.
Check back for more details!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions & inquiries.